Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 3/11/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 10 Italian sausages
- 1½ large onions, diced
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 16 oz farfalle pasta
- 2 oz basil
- 4 oz parmesan cheese
- 1 qt. half and half
- Slice and fry sausage in the listed spices, as much as you like.
- Cook noodles until al dente.
- Fry onions and garlic, with some of the above spices in olive oil until onions are translucent.
- Turn off onions and gently mix in tomatoes.
- You do not want to cook the tomatoes.
- Mix together the sausage, onion mixture, cheeses, basil, cream and noodles.
- Cook gently over medium high heat.
- You may not want to add all the cream at once.
- Cook for a little and then adjust the amount of cream to your liking.
- Adjust the spices and add more as you need it.
- Serve and enjoy.