From Menu and Recipes Week 3/11/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 10 Italian sausages
- 1½ large onions, diced
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 16 oz farfalle pasta
- 2 oz basil
- 4 oz parmesan cheese
- 1 qt. half and half
- Slice and fry sausage in the listed spices, as much as you like.
- Cook noodles until al dente.
- Fry onions and garlic, with some of the above spices in olive oil until onions are translucent.
- Turn off onions and gently mix in tomatoes.
- You do not want to cook the tomatoes.
- Mix together the sausage, onion mixture, cheeses, basil, cream and noodles.
- Cook gently over medium high heat.
- You may not want to add all the cream at once.
- Cook for a little and then adjust the amount of cream to your liking.
- Adjust the spices and add more as you need it.
- Serve and enjoy.