Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 pound boneless pork, cut into ¾" cubes
- 1 x 8 oz. bottled low-calorie Italian dressing (purchased)
- 4 French-style rolls, split and toasted
- In self-sealing plastic bag, marinate pork cubes in dressing, refrigerated, overnight (6–24 hours).
- Discard dressing and thread pork cubes onto barbecue skewers (note: if using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water for an hour before using to prevent burning).
- Grill or broil, about four inches from heat, for 8–10 minutes, turning to brown all sides.
- Place cubes inside rolls and serve with purchased marinated peppers, if desired.