Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe makes a heaping amount of meatballs, so use some now, refrigerate some for later, and freeze some for next week. These meatballs can be used for pasta or meatball soup. Enjoy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground veal
- 1½ cup grated Italian cheese (Parmigiano or Romano)
- 1½ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- bit of olive oil
- Mix the ground meat with cheese, bread crumbs, eggs, and parsley.
- Mix with your hands for best results!
- Roll meat mixture into 2-inch meatballs.
- Cook in pan over high heat in a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cut through center of biggest one to make sure they are complete.