Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook time:30 Min to 2 Hr
This is my Italian Meatball recipe. It's relatively easy and scalable up or down. Pictures and tips coming soon!
- 5 – 10 lb Meatloaf Mix (ground beef, pork, and veal)
- 2 eggs per pound meat
- ½ cup seasoned breadcrumbs per pound meat
- Diced onions fried in olive oil — ½ onion per pound
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt per pound
- Fry Onions till soft and lightly browned
- Mix, and form meatballs
- Add to tomato sauce and cook for a while