Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From my Aunt Maggie’s Collection. Dated 1922.
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs, softened
- 1/2-cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4-teaspoon salt
- 1/4-teaspoon pepper
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 2 pounds lean ground Beef
- 8 thin slices of boiled Ham
- 6-ounces mozzarella, shredded
- 3 slices of mozzarella cut diagonally
- Combine eggs, breadcrumbs, juice, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Stir in ground Beef mix well.
- Pat into a thick rectangle on foil.
- Put Ham slices on top.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella on top.
- Roll up carefully using the foil pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 1 hour.
- Top with Cheese triangles and cook 5 minutes longer to melt the Cheese.