- 8 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 cups cooked pasta of choice
- In a large skillet, brown the garlic in oil; add wine, cloves and bay leaves. Cook slowly until the wine reduces to 2/3 of the original volume.
- Add the shrimp, mustard, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce to the garlic/wine mixture. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, just until the shrimp are tender. Sprinkle parsley over the top.
- Fork pasta onto 4 individual plates. Transfer the shrimp onto the pasta and pour 4 individual plates. Transfer shrimp onto the pasta and pour the remaining garlic/wine mixture over the top of shrimp.
Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny http://groups.yahoo.com/group/1recipes_galore2007-WeightLoss http://groups.yahoo.com/group/1recipes_galore2007-For1or2 Check them out