Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Meadows Estate in Wills Point, Texas in 1991.
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium zucchini diced
- 1 celery stalk diced
- 2 medium tomatoes peeled seeded and chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over low heat.
- Add zucchini and celery then cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, salt and pepper then simmer stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl beat eggs with cheese and basil.
- Add remaining oil to pan and heat 1 minute.
- Pour in egg mixture and cook 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip mixture and continue cooking second side 4 minutes.
- Cut into quarters and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Garnish with basil and serve immediately.