Makes 6 servings.
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian-style breadcrumbs
- 2 boneless skinless Chicken breasts, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cups torn spinach leaves
- 3 cups cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth) cooled
- 1 pound asparagus pieces, blanched and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2/3 cup prepared vinaigrette salad dressing
- Combine Cheese and breadcrumbs in medium bowl.
- Coat each Chicken breast with breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add Chicken; cook and stir about 5 minutes until brown.
- Remove Chicken; place in large bowl.
- Add spinach, rice, asparagus, tomatoes, Onion, walnuts and basil; toss well.
- Just before serving pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.