- 3 whole med. Chicken breasts, (about 2 1/2 lbs. total), skinned, boned, and halved lengthwise
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1/2 tsp. bottled minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of Chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz.) carton dairy sour cream
- 1/2 c. mozzarella Cheese, shredded (2 oz.)
- 1/4 c. dry white wine
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (6 oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained & halved
- Hot cooked corkscrew macaroni or noodles (optional)
- 2 tbsp. snipped Parsley
- Rinse Chicken; pat dry. In a 12-inch skillet cook garlic in hot butter for 15 seconds.
- Add Chicken. Cook for 5 minutes or until light brown; turn once.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, stir together soup, sour cream,mozzarella Cheese, wine, and Parmesan cheese.
- Add to skillet. Cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes more or until Chicken is tender.
- Remove Chicken to a platter or individual serving plates; keep warm.
- Stir sauce in skillet. Add artichokes.
- Cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Serve with hot cooked macaroni or noodles.
- Sprinkle with Parsley.
- Makes 6 servings.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.