Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp each dried rosemary, crumbled and fennel seeds, crushed
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 pork chops
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 zucchini, cut into slices
- 28 oz can chopped tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Pierce squash in several places.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 45 minutes or until tender.
- Cover to keep warm.
- Combine garlic, ½ tsp salt, rosemary and ⅛ tsp pepper in a cup.
- Rub the seasoning mixture over both sides of the pork chops.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray.
- Add chops, brown on each side.
- Remove to plate, cover to keep warm.
- Add onion and zucchini to skillet, saute 5 min.
- Add tomatoes, fennel seeds, and remaining salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add pork chops with any liquid to skillet.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half.
- Remove and discard seeds.
- Scrape out strands of spaghetti squash with a fork into a bowl.
- Serve with pork chops and zucchini tomato sauce.