Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep: 20 minutes | Bake: 15 minutes
- Makes 4 to 6 Servings
- 1 x 10-ounce package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 x 8-ounce can pizza sauce
- ½ cup chopped, pitted ripe olives
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Press dough into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Build up edges of crust slightly.
- In a skillet brown the ground meat. Drain off fat.
- Place about ¾ of the cheese over the crust.
- Pour the sauce over the cheese. (If desired, reserve some of the sauce to drizzle over finished pizza.)
- Sprinkle with cooked meat, then sprinkle the remaining cheese over meat.
- Bake in the 425°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is done.
- Sprinkle with .