Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep: 20 minutes | Bake: 15 minutes
- Makes 4 to 6 Servings
- 1 x 10-ounce package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 x 8-ounce can pizza sauce
- ½ cup chopped, pitted ripe olives
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Press dough into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Build up edges of crust slightly.
- In a skillet brown the ground meat. Drain off fat.
- Place about ¾ of the cheese over the crust.
- Pour the sauce over the cheese. (If desired, reserve some of the sauce to drizzle over finished pizza.)
- Sprinkle with cooked meat, then sprinkle the remaining cheese over meat.
- Bake in the 425°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is done.
- Sprinkle with .