Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It's an adaptation of Mirj's Greek-style oven fries. Just changed 2 ingredients and it turned out something new.
- 2 ounces dried porcini Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 lbs potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Soak Mushrooms in a cup of lukewarm water for 20 minutes.
- Drain and squeeze Mushrooms dry.
- Cut each Potato lengthwise in 8 wedges.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet coated with a little olive oil or cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 60 minutes, tossing once or twice.