It's an adaptation of Mirj's Greek-style oven fries. Just changed 2 ingredients and it turned out something new.
- 2 ounces dried porcini Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 lbs potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Soak Mushrooms in a cup of lukewarm water for 20 minutes.
- Drain and squeeze Mushrooms dry.
- Cut each Potato lengthwise in 8 wedges.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet coated with a little olive oil or cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 60 minutes, tossing once or twice.