Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Borden, Inc.
- Makes about 2 quarts
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- 1 jar tomato and basil pasta sauce (26 oz)
- 1½ cups water
- 1 can whole tomatoes, undrained and broken (14.5 oz)
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained ( 4 oz)
- 2 oz sliced pepperoni (⅓ cup)
- 1 tbsp beef bouillon or 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- In large kettle or Dutch oven, brown meat with onions; pour off fat.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.