Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 24 Servings
- 5 whole habanero peppers; seeded
- 10 whole tomatillos; husks removed
- 2 whole vidalia onion; skinned
- 6 whole sweet red peppers; seeded
- 2 whole smoked habanero peppers
- 3 whole chipotle peppers
- 1 tb cumin powder
- 2 oz balsamic vinegar
- Process ingredients in a blender individually in order listed until you reach the dried peppers and place in a non-reactive container.
- Place smoked habaneros and chipotles in blender and drain juice from mixture in bowl into the blender and process.
- Add to the mixture in the bowl.
- Add cumin and stir well.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the top.
- Let marinate overnight.