Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 24 Servings
- 5 whole habanero peppers; seeded
- 10 whole tomatillos; husks removed
- 2 whole vidalia onion; skinned
- 6 whole sweet red peppers; seeded
- 2 whole smoked habanero peppers
- 3 whole chipotle peppers
- 1 tb cumin powder
- 2 oz balsamic vinegar
- Process ingredients in a blender individually in order listed until you reach the dried peppers and place in a non-reactive container.
- Place smoked habaneros and chipotles in blender and drain juice from mixture in bowl into the blender and process.
- Add to the mixture in the bowl.
- Add cumin and stir well.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the top.
- Let marinate overnight.