Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 c. flour
- 2 stick butter
- 1 c. sour cream
- 3 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- -- FILLING:
- Grated Apple
- raspberry jam
- 3 oz. coconut
- 6 tbsp. Sugar
- 1/2 c. Raisins
- 1/4 c. walnuts
- 1/2 c. cocoa powder
- Mix all ingredients for dough.
- Roll out into long wide strips.
- Spread jam on each strip.
- Then add grated Apple, coconut, Sugar, Raisins, walnuts and cocoa.
- Close dough strips lengthwise.
- Place seam side down on sprayed cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees until golden.
- Makes 2 strips approximately 12-15 inches long.
- Cut into slices.