- Place unpeeled potatoes and eggs in pot of water, boil for 30 minutes.
- Set eggs aside.
- While still warm, peel potatoes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Slice potatoes into ½ inch cubes.
- Chop onions and add to potatoes, cube cucumbers.
- Add to potato-onion mixture.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, vinegar and sugar together; add to potato mixture.
- Mix together.
- Then add hard boiled eggs to salad and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.