- Mix carefully the ingredients except powdered sugar.
- Prepare a large skillet with oil heated to hot, 2 inches deep, for deep frying.
- Drop with large spoon small dollops.
- Cook each side after about 3 – 4 minutes on each side.
- Drain on paper towel but roll in confectioners' sugar before completely cool.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.