- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add celery, garlic, onion, red pepper, and squash.
- Saute, stirring continually, until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock, salt, turmeric, and cumin, and continue cooking, stirring often, for about 15 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, toast couscous over medium-high heat, stirring often, for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add water and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until water is absorbed and couscous is tender.
- Add carrots, zucchini, and raisins to simmering vegetable mixture and cook until carrots are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sunflower kernels and serve with couscous.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.