- Rinse hens and discard giblets. Pat dry.
- Remove skin and trim excess fat. Split hens in half.
- Rub with curry powder and place, meaty side up in a shallow pan than has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450°F for 25 minutes.
- Stir together chutney and lime juice.
- Reduce temperature to 350°F.
- Brush hens with chutney mixture and bake 25 minutes.
- Arrange fruit in pan and bake 10 minutes more.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.