Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Corbin Estate in Waxahachie, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup Irish whiskey
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- Combine all ingredient in blender and blend until smooth.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator for up to one month.
- Stir well before serving.