Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From The Complete Diabetic Cookbook by Mary Jane Finsand
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp wine vinegar
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup broccoli flowerets
- ½ cup carrot
- ½ cup cauliflowerets
- ¼ cup pimento, chopped
- salt to taste (very little for me
- fresh ground pepper
- Combine bay leaf, water, wine vinegar in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; add vegetables.
- Simmer (steam for me) until vegetables are tender.
- If you must simmer, drain, remove bay leaf.
- Add salt and pepper.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 1 vegetable exchange (in the book, it said 1 starch/bread exchange cal: 51