- Heat grill to 250°F.
- Put steak on the grill, wait 5 – 13 minutes to be done.
- Cut up red peppers into bite size.
- Cut up green peppers into bite size.
- Put both peppers in a bowl.
- Boil the peppers until done, wait 5 – 10 minutes.
- Cut up pickles into bite size.
- Cut up tomatoes into bite size.
- Put the pickles, tomatoes into the bowl.
- Heat rice for 10 – 20 minutes, when done put butter on rice.
- Put the rice into the bowl.
- Cut up cheese into tiny pieces, put the cheese in the bowl.
- Heat the corn for 5 – 15 minutes.
- Put the corn in the bowl heat the bowl for 15 – 30 minutes.
- Let it cool off for 5 – 20 minutes.