Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a popular St. Patrick's Day dish. Makes 6 servings.
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, or 6 to 8 boneless lean pork chops
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons hard cider (apple wine) or water
- 4½ cups potatoes, coarsely mashed
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 onion
- 2 large cooking apples, chopped
- handful chopped fresh sage and thyme
- salt and pepper