Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise (regular or low-fat)
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon, chopped (or 3/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons water
- 4 cups Boston or Bibb lettuce, torn
- 4 cups salad bar ingredients (sliced pickled beets, cucumber, diced tomatoes, chopped celery, shredded cabbage, sliced onions)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 4 oz Cheddar and/or blue Cheese, cut into wedges
In a bowl, whisk to blend Mayonnaise, vinegar, terragon and Dijon mustard. Add in enough water to make dressing thin enough to pour. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange lettuce on a platter. Arrange salad bar ingredients over the lettuce. Place sliced hard-boiled eggs on top of the salad bar ingrdients. Drizzle dressing over salad. Arrange Cheese wedges around the edge of platter and serve.