Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lbs baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- ½ medium sweet onion, diced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Boil potatoes with skin on until cooked.
- Drain, peel and slice in halves.
- Cut potatoes in small chunks.
- Put in bowl and sprinkle with vinegar.
- Add celery, onion, eggs, pepper and mayonnaise.
- Mix well.
- When ready to serve, lay out lettuce leaves on a platter.
- Put potato salad.
- Top with egg slices and sprinkle with a little paprika.