Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 6 small eggs (separate the yolks from the egg whites)
- 4 medium sized, cooked potatoes (mashed)
- squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon chopped chives or scallions
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- To the mashed potato, add the beaten egg yolks.
- Mix the two ingredients thoroughly and then add the lemon juice, chives, salt and pepper to the mixture.
- Heat the butter in the omelet pan.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff and stir them into the potato mixture.
- Cook the mixture until it turns golden, then run under the broiler to finish.