Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 6 small eggs (separate the yolks from the egg whites)
- 4 medium sized, cooked potatoes (mashed)
- squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon chopped chives or scallions
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- To the mashed potato, add the beaten egg yolks.
- Mix the two ingredients thoroughly and then add the lemon juice, chives, salt and pepper to the mixture.
- Heat the butter in the omelet pan.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff and stir them into the potato mixture.
- Cook the mixture until it turns golden, then run under the broiler to finish.