Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A yummy fudgy-minty brownie that's sure to be a hit with everyone. Makes 25 brownies.
- ½ cup sweet cream butter
- 2 x 1-oz squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 3-oz package cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 x 1-oz square unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°f (175°C).
- In a saucepan, melt butter and 2 squares chocolate over medium heat.
- Stir constantly for 4–5 minutes or until smooth.
- Add and stir in the rest of brownie ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Spread mixture in a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake for 250–30 minutes or until brown is pulling away from the sides of the pan.
- In mixer bowl, mix all filling ingredients except the chocolate.
- Beat at medium speed until mixture has creamy consistency.
- Spread over cooled brownie.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Cut into bars and store in fridge.