This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Williams Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1¼ cup brandy
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chocolate flavored syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- In blender container combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator up to one month.
- Stir before serving.