Made with real coffee, Irish whiskey, and heavy cream, this international beverage is great for breakfast or dessert and delivers a brown aroma that it relishes and enhances with brown sugar and alcohol content.
- Fill glass with hot water to preheat then empty.
- Pour piping hot coffee into the warmed glass until it is about ½ full.
- Add 1 tablespoon brown sugar and stir until completely dissolved. Blend in Irish whiskey.
- Gently top with a collar of slightly whipped heavy cream by pouring gently over a spoon.
- Color with crème de menthe and enjoy while piping hot. Serve plain with other desserts.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 2 cups per glass or mug