Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Fill glass with hot water to pre-heat then empty.
- Pour piping hot coffee into warmed glass until it is about ¾ full.
- Add 1 tablespoon brown sugar and stir until completely dissolved.
- Blend in Irish whiskey.
- Gently top with a collar of slightly whipped heavy cream by pouring gently over a spoon.
- Color with crème de menthe and enjoy while piping hot.