Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This delicious Irish recipe can be served as a snack (with tea or coffee) or a dessert to finish off a great dinner.
- pastry dough
- 4 medium Apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 3/4 cup Sugar + 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Line an 8-inch pie pan or baking dish with pastry dough.
- Use a fork to prick the dough. Mix Apples, 1/4 cup Sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix flour, 1/2 cup Sugar and butter.
- Mix using a fork until you have a crumbly mixture.
- Put Apple mixture in pie crust and smoothen surface.
- Cover Apple mixture with the crumble mixture.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon over the crumble.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Serves 8.