Irimshik can be preserved for a long time. It can be also consumed without drying it up immediately after straining.
- cow's, sheep's, of goat's fresh or warmed up milk
- 1 rennet bag
- Drop a rennet bag into the to cause turning.
- Then rennet bag is taken out and the turned milk is boiled on slow fire until curds and whey are completely separated.
- The ready product has an orange colour.
- It is strained, dried up in a small bag in the wind, then in the sun.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.