Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/4 x Dark meat Turkey -or-
- 2 x Chicken leg quarters On the bone (up to 3)
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 can (28 oz) whole tomatoos carrots and/or sweet potatoes, peeled and chunked
- 1 tsp (or more) cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt (optional)
- Little white beans (only pre soaked, not cooked)
- Method. Put everything into a crockpot and cook overnight for Shabbat lunch. Put the rice near the top of the pile of ingredients, to help it from getting totally mushy.