Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The best bean dip ever tasted!
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Cook 'em Horns
- Serves 15
- 1 can refried beans (15 oz)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz sour cream
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- ½ (12 oz) can oregano salsa
- 1 packet taco seasoning (1.25 oz)
- ½ can diced green chile peppers (4 oz can)
- dash oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated Monterey jack, longhorn or cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients except grated cheese in ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle top with grated cheese.
- Bake 1 hour at 300°F.