Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ cup oats, rolled (raw) quick cooking
- ⅝ cup water
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 pkt Equal® sweetener
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- Mix together all ingredients in a sealable/microwavable container.
- Can substitute 2 tbsp sugar for equal, cinnamon is approximately 3 shakes, salt is too.
- If raisins are not used, reduce water to ½ cup.
- Can be mixed a week or more in advance.
- Heat in a microwave for 30 – 45 seconds or until hot - cooking not required.