Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place the coffee, sugar and citric acid into a bucket.
- Chop the sultanas and also put them in the bucket.
- Pour 2,25 liters of boiling water in the bucket and stir well.
- Cover the bucket and leave to cool down.
- When it is cooled down, add 1,7 liters cool, boiled water, the yeast nutrient and the activated yeast.
- Cover the bucket and make sure to stir it daily for five days.
- After five days, strain into a demijohn, top up to the bottom of the neck with water.
- Fit a bung and airlock and leave to ferment out.
- Rack and bottle when stable.