Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fake Shakes from Recipes for Better Nutrition During Cancer Treatment by the National Cancer Institute, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 5 minutes
- Serves: 1
- 1 package instant breakfast mix
- 1 cup whole milk
- ¼ cup instant non-fat dry milk
- 1 cup ice cream or sherbet (2 to 3 scoops)
- 1 egg (poached or soft-boiled), optional
- lemon juice, optional
- Mix or blend until smooth. Add more milk for a thinner shake. If shake tastes too sweet, add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Make-Your-Own-Shake: You can add any of the following to the Instant Breakfast Shake recipe:
Try something not listed, mix together to make new combinations, or ask a registered dietitian for suggestions.