Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cheese is sealed inside this burger as a special surprise.
- Prep: 20 minutes | Grilling: 15 minutes
- Makes 4 sandwiches
- Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
- Meanwhile, shape ground beef into 8 (½-inch thick) patties.
- Place 1 slice cheese on top of each of 4 patties.
- Top each with 1 meat patty; press around edge to seal.
- Place patties on grill.
- Grill, turning once, until burgers are cooked through (15 to 18 minutes).
- Serve burgers on buns.
Nutritional Information Edit
Per 1 sandwich:
- Calories: 380 | Protein: 30 g | Carbohydrate: 24 g | Fat: 18 g | Cholesterol: 70 mg | Sodium: 750 mg | Fiber: 1 g