Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cabrera Estate in Malakoff, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 large ripe tomatoes sliced
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Arrange tomatoes and mozzarella in alternating slices on a serving platter.
- Sprinkle with basil leaves.
- Drizzle liberally with olive oil and season with salt immediately before serving.
- Do not refrigerate prior to serving and serve at room temperature.