Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 48 Squares
- ⅔ cup light corn syrup
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 (11 ½-oz) pkg milk chocolate morsels
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 cups Graham Squares cereal
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Butter 13"x9"x2" rectangular pan.
- Heat corn syrup, butter and chocolate morsels to boiling in 2-qt saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cereal in large mixing bowl; toss quickly until completely coated with chocolate mixture.
- Fold in marshmallows, 1 cup at a time.
- Press mixture evenly in pan with buttered back of spoon.
- Let stand until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Cut into 1½" squares.