Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- ½ pint each red raspberries and red currants, on stems
- ½ pint blackberries, halved
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tbs each black currant liqueur and water
- 2 tbs strawberry or raspberry jam
- 2 two inch strips lemon zest
- ½ pint strawberries, diced
- 13 slices white bread, crusts removed
- Line 4 eight oz ramekins with plastic wrap, letting the wrap overhang.
- Bring first 8 ingredients to a boil in a saucepan.
- Lower heat and simmer until berries have released their juices but still maintain their shape.
- Remove from heat, stir in strawberries and cool to room temp.
- Discard lemon zest.
- Using a 3 inch round cookie cutter, cut out 8 bread rounds.
- Trim 4 to fit on bottoms of ramekins.
- Line sides of ramekins with remaining bread slices.
- Spoon fruit mixture into lined ramekins to fill.
- Top with rest of bread rounds.
- Seal with plastic wrap overhang, then wrap tops with foil.
- Place ramekins in a baking dish.
- Place a weight on top of each ramekin.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Puree reserved fruit mixture in blender, scrape through a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds.
- To serve---unwrap ramekins.
- Lift out puddings by plastic wrap.
- Invert onto serving plates and remove wrap.
- Brush puddings with reserved fruit puree.
- Top with a dollop of whipped topping and garnish with assorted berries and mint leaves.