Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Recipe Came From an Estate Sale from The Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- 1 package sausage links
- ½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- ⅓ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ⅓ cup chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 6 English muffins, split and toasted
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- Chop sausage and heat large nonstick skillet over medium-iigh heat until hot.
- Add sausage, mushrooms, peppers and onion and cook and stir until vegetables are tender
- Stir in tomatoes, oregano and basil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Top each muffin half with ¼ cup filling and 1 slice cheese
- Bake just until cheese melts and serve hot.