A speedy cheesecake is great for the single person.
- Individual Cheese Pies from Recipes for Better Nutrition During Cancer Treatment by the National Cancer Institute, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 30 minutes
- Serves: 1
- 1 tbsp ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp applesauce (puréed), peaches, or drained crushed pineapple
- 2 tsp sugar
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- one 3-inch sugar cookie (store-bought)
- Blend cheese, fruit, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Spoon over a sugar cookie, turned upside down so the sugar side is on the bottom next to the cookie sheet or foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes (the cookie softens as it absorbs the liquid from the fruit-cheese mixture (for a softer treat, lower the oven to 325°F).