Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Okra (Ladies Finger) – Indian variety of Okra are very popular in international markets for its high quality. Also known as 'Bhindi' in Hindi.
- alphonso – mango
- Bitter Gourd (Karela) – Indian Bitter Gourds are unique in appearance for the teeths on the fruit skin. Also known as 'Bitter cucumbers'.
- totapuri – mango
- Snake Gourd – A long and curved fruits that appear like snakes hanging on the supports or ground.
- Drum Stick – As the name suggest they look very much like Drum sticks.
- Curry Leaves (Kadi Patta) – Widely used in Indian and Sri Lankan foods to add taste.
- Green Chillies – India produces many varieties of chillies possessing different range of pungency, colour, size and shape.