Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cup acorn squash (cubed)
- 2 tsp margarine
- 1 tsp orange rind
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp sugar replacement
- Cook squash in small amount of boiling water until crisp-tender; drain.
- Melt margarine in saucepan.
- Add orange rind, juice and sugar replacement.
- Cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add squash; cover.
- Continue cooking until squash is tender.
Nutritional information Edit
1 serving = 1 bread, ½ fat calories = 6