Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A really flavourful spicy soup. Enjoy.
- 20 g butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Indian curry paste
- 1 small cauliflower, broken into florettes (1 kg)
- 1 liter chicken stock or vegetable stock
- ¼ cup natural yoghurt
- cream (to garnish)
- pappadums, to serve
- Heat butter and oil in a large saucepan.
- Add onion and cook over low heat until soft.
- Add garlic and cook for a further 30 seconds.
- Add curry paste cook for 30 seconds.
- Add cauliflower and stir to coat with the curry paste.
- Add stock (if the stock doesn't cover the cauliflower add more water).
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly before puréeing. (use a hand held blender, or you can use a food processor).
- Return to the heat and stir in the yoghurt.
- Serve drizzled with cream and with pappadums.