Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 eggs, beaten in a bowl
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 – 3 green chillies, chopped
- fresh chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and fry onions and green chillies till transparent and tender.
- Add tomatoes and cook till they soften. Add salt and chili powder, and cook for a minute.
- Add beaten eggs and continue to stir, scrambling eggs and mixing it with the spices till cooked.
- Sprinkle garam masala and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with warm parathas!
Recipe by Hooked on Heat Edit
The blog created by Meenakshi Agarwal is filled with, as the blogger says, lots of spice and everything nice. The pleasant design of the blog is matched by a huge variety of unique content – something you can rarely say about websites or blogs today – facts which make Hooked on Heat a valuable resource for anyone interested in Indian food.
Here you will find information on hundreds of Indian dishes, starting from Dips, Sauces and Chutneys, going through Soups and Salads and passing through Delectable Desserts and other food categories that will make your mouth water. You can reach this wealth of information at the following URL: hookedonheat.blogspot.com