Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Boone Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ¼ cup chutney
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- Mix curry powder and salt then sprinkle lightly on both sides of the chops and rub into meat.
- Preheat a skillet then add oil and swirl to coat pan.
- Add chops and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove chops from skillet but do not drain juices.
- Cover meat and keep warm.
- Add onion and raisins to skillet and simmer for 3 minutes.
- In a saucepan combine broth and cornstarch and stir until well combined then add chutney then cover and cook until slightly thickened and bubbly.
- Serve over chops and sprinkle with coconut.