This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Boone Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ¼ cup chutney
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- Mix curry powder and salt then sprinkle lightly on both sides of the chops and rub into meat.
- Preheat a skillet then add oil and swirl to coat pan.
- Add chops and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove chops from skillet but do not drain juices.
- Cover meat and keep warm.
- Add onion and raisins to skillet and simmer for 3 minutes.
- In a saucepan combine broth and cornstarch and stir until well combined then add chutney then cover and cook until slightly thickened and bubbly.
- Serve over chops and sprinkle with coconut.