A lassi is a traditional Indian drink which is similar to a fruit smoothie.
- Fruits and Veggies Matter Child Recipe Cards by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 1
- 1 small mango, quartered, pitted, and peeled
- ¾ cup non-fat plain yogurt
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 2 ice cubes
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Try using strawberries, bananas or other fruit in place of the mango next time you make a lassi.