Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from Bowers Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1994. Dated 1952.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- In a small bowl stir together the garam masala, salt and pepper.
- In a shallow dish rub the mixture onto both sides of the steak, and let the steak stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Grill on an oiled rack set 6 inches over glowing coals for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the steak to a cutting board and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut steak across the grain into thin slices.