Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the O'Reilly Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1988. Dated 1964. These are the most incredible pancakes. I tried them on my husband on his birthday and now it's a dish he requests 2 – 3 times a month. I have also made them with strawberries and blueberries.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in each of two 9 inch pie plates in oven.
- Beat eggs with milk, flour, sugar and vanilla.
- Remove pie plates and pour half of batter into each plate.
- Scatter with berries.
- Bake 20 minutes and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.[[Category:Milk and cream Recipes